A little glimpse into the life of Amber, John, and Abby Kate Carney
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Latest Book
I just finished reading Heart of the Matter and LOVED it!!! Such a great book that I read it in 2 days! I would definitely recommend this book to any Emily Giffin fans!!
It was such a good book!! I love all her books though. Which did you try to read? They are making a movie out of Something Borrowed and Something Blue!
I've heard it has a great story to it! I have never really been able to get into her books, but maybe I'll give this one a try.
ReplyDeleteps - I can help with anything blog related, just email or twitter me! :)
It was such a good book!! I love all her books though. Which did you try to read? They are making a movie out of Something Borrowed and Something Blue!
ReplyDelete