Here are a few pictures of our house throughout the process. Building has been so much fun but it has also been a huge learning process. I am most excited about ladybug's bed and bath rooms and my dining room! Abby Kate's room is a soft pink with a shade darker pink ceiling. She also has a cute little
chandelier. I am definitely setting her up to be a little princess/diva! I don't have any pictures yet, but our master bedroom is going to be beautiful. We have extremely high vaulted ceilings with an extended
window seat that will over look the lake. Below are pictures of our master bath. Since this will be our 3rd house, I made sure to have his and hers vanities. We also have a tile shower and John got his one wish.... a rain head shower head! I also got my wish... a
cast iron tub! :) We also did a hardwood tile in our masterbath to get the hardwood look. In the dining room, we decided to do a whitewash brick wall and a barnwood ceiling. Since we have an open floor plan, we carried the brick throughout the kitchen and livingroom. We have a brick backsplash and a brick fireplace. We were going to do brick columns but decided against that since we are going to have a little girl running around. In the kitchen we have an oversize island that can seat 6. Since we have this, we did away with the breakfast area to have a larger den. We chose white cabinets with a van dyke glaze. I absolutely LOVE my antiquey drawer pulls! Love them! We did built in cabinets that match the kitchen cabinets in the den. The den also has a coffered ceiling. Ahhhhh! I cannot wait to be in our new home!!

Ladybug's view

Ladybug's bedroom! I cannot wait to decorate this room!! :)

My vanity

John's vanity

Before the tub

My tub!!

The barnwood ceilings are in!!

They look amazing!!

Love the brick wall and the barnwood ceiling with the latern!!

Cabinets are in!! :)

Love my drawer pulls!

Granite and lanterns are in!

Brick backsplash is going up!

Cabinets are going in

Coming along!

Hardwoods are in and brick has been laid for the fireplace

our new friends! :)

They are working on the stone walls

Coming right along! The garage doors are now in and the front entrance will be a lot different in a couple days.
amazing!!!! the dining room is my favorite! love the barn wood ceilings and the brick wall! cant wait to see it all done! so happy for you both!
ReplyDelete