
This time next week I will have to return to work. I do love my job, but I love spending time with my sweet little doodlebug more!! Over the past 6 weeks, I have learned her cries, facial expressions, wants and needs. It is going to kill me not knowing what she is doing all day! I am very fortunate that my mom is going to watch AK while John and I are working, but that does not make it any easier. I hope and pray that one day I will be about to stay home everyday! :) (If you have mosquito problems, you better call John! Safe Spray just might be my out one day!!) On a happy note, AK's annoucements were sent out this week. I hope everyone got them and love them! How am I going to leave this sweet face every morning?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment